Monday, May 6, 2013

Thanks

Hello Friends,

We have just returned from a week at the beach in Rocky Point, Mexico.  The beach was fun and there is something about being near the water that is so restful. 

I am a little behind in my blogging so will get caught up by posting this card that I made for a friend who sent me a wonderful gift of a Pop Up Die.  It is the "Circle & Ribbon Platform Die" designed by Karen Burniston and I love the way the ribbon pulls out when the card is opened.


I used Stampin Up paper and stamps for this one but don't remember the name of the collections as they have been in my stash for a very long time.  I edged the outside of the front cover with the Tim Holtz, On The Edge Die, "Butterflight".


I also really like the way the scalloped edge of the pop up frames the outside of the circle.  This is one of my favorite color combinations, so bright and happy.  To finish it off I simply added some Movers & Shapers Butterflies and pearls.  You can watch Karen's video on how to assemble this card here.  Give it a try - it's fun and easy.

I will try to return with a Mother's Day Card later in the week so stay tuned. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.