Thursday, January 31, 2013

Love Is In The Air

It is a rare day when I find nothing on my calendar so here I am in my studio wearing sweat pants and nothing done with my hair.  Hope no one comes to the door.

With Valentine's Day just a few days away I decided to make something festive.


I used Stampin' Up paper, Cherry Cobbler and Pretty In Pink, then added some white.


I was happy with the front and will display it somewhere in the house.  I'm in a silly mood today so had some fun with the back. 


As you all know I am a big Karen Burniston fan and own many of her great Pop Up Dies.  This one is lots of fun - I used a corner rounder on the inside panels to give it a different look.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Products Used:




3 comments:

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.