Saturday, January 26, 2013

January "Tim" Tag

I try not to make New Years Resolutions but I did "sorta" promise myself that I would play along each month with the Tim Holtz 12 Tags of 2013.  Here it is the 26th of January and I have finally finished my tag.  You can see the inspiration tag by going to Tim's blog. 



I have some sort of strange fascination with all clock related things so this month was right up my alley.  I opened my stash of clock things and got to work.  After seeing Tim's new Burlap Panels at CHA I got the fever and used burlap on my tag.  I cut the tag from chipboard and glued the burlap on it and then used some of Ranger's Glue N Seal around the edges to keep it from fraying.  This was a fun tag and I am so happy to have completed it.  Now I'm off to post it on Tim's blog

3 comments:

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.