Thursday, November 29, 2012

UPS Truck Continued -

Well folks - I have been playing non stop since the arrival of Mr. UPS.  As promised, I have a couple more things to share.  Here is what I've been up to.

I couldn't wait to try the new Karen Burniston Accordion Die and matching Frame and Label Die so here is what I made first.  I am very happy with the results.


You may recognize the Quirky Turkey on the end from last year's Tim Holtz post.  I also added a few pumpkins.  The large one on the end is the Pumpkin Jack die from Tim Holtz as well as some small ones on top that spell out GIVE from his Movers & Shapers line.

I can't believe that I still have dies that have not met the Big Shot yet but it's true.  I will keep working at it until I have complete success.


In the shipment was the new POP N' CUT insert, Ribbon Tree.  I made 3 cards that are pretty much the same with different papers.



These cards were lots of fun and so easy to make with the POP N' CUT system and the coordinating Sizzlet Noel Set.  I cut the tree insert out of white and then used the On The Edge Snow Flurries die for the top and bottom.  I trimmed the cards with some October Afternoon Christmas papers and then stamped Merry Christmas on white cardstock.   Just love the POP N" CUTS.

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Sandy, these are amazing! Spelling out Thanks in big letters on the Accordion Album is a stroke of pure genius! And I love your ribbon tree cards! Aren't the new Pop 'n Cuts "stand-up" designs fun? So easy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m really like it! Very, very dgdeeac good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I came across this entry now and I am definitely surprised in a good way by the manner you make your blog post! Which methods do you prefer share the news that you provided a blog post to this website?

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.