I next colored my tag with wild honey Distress Ink and then stamped the leaves on using Versa Mark and Ranger Clear Embossing powder & being very careful to get the stamps where they will still fit in the embossing folder. Then heat set.
I then put the tag in the embossing folder lining up the stamped image with the image on the folder. When I ran the folder through the machine I only covered the part of the folder that I wanted embossed. It took me a couple tries before I got the desired results but was happy with it.
I added more color to the tag using Distress Ink, ripe persimmon and forest moss.
The finishing touches were added, I cut and embossed more leaves to go on top and inked them with ripe persimmon. Adding some ribbon to the top and then a pin and tag that says "play" which is just what I did. The lettering is some plastic ones from my stash.